Sunday, May 24, 2015

Just invented the cordless screwdriver that never needs to be charged

Oh what a day! I have just invented this revolutionary tool. Toss your fancy rechargable screwdriver in the bin because this is the new deal!

I like to build portable ramps and various obstacles for skateboarding. I have made all kinds of shapes and constructions over the years.

A while back I made a jump ramp for some of the local talent. Yesterday I was told that it was in really bad shape. I had a look and it was pretty obvious that it was beyond repair so I decided to take it apart.
I'm pretty passionate about recycling so I wanted to save all the woodscrews from the ramp, but today is a beautiful sunny sunday here in Stallarholmen, the birds are singing and my neighbours are relaxing in their gardens. So how can I do this without making any noise - Ninja style.
Lightning struck as I saw this old hand powered drilling tool. I just added an adapter and a phillips bit. Would it work? Yes, and amazingly well! All screws were quickly recycled and no relations were harmed in the process.

I just love old tools like this. Built to last, just like my Daihatsu Taft!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my (many) favourite things on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been away from the blog for a long time - sorry!
      Glad that you liked my cordless screwdriver :)
      It worked great.

      Delete