Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Have some stickers


As you might have seen in an earlier post I made a new set of stickers for my Daihatsu F50 Taft.
I made the logo at the front of the hood to match the original, both in font and spacing.
The others, Taft and F50, are my own versions of the originals. The diesel sticker was a redesign of the one that came on the 40-series Toyota Land Cruiser.
If you want some I'd be happy to share.
You can either have stickers - I have a few extras - or you can have the (vector) files sent to you by e-mail.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ulf.
    Been reading your posts to get some ideas for my F50. Great job by the way. Do you still stickers? Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello stranger :)
      Sorry for the late reply. I have been away from the blog for a long time. I do not have any stickers were I am now - sorry!

      Delete