Friday, August 21, 2015

Daihatsu F50 Taft in Costa Rica

Now this is really cool!
As you might know I offered a taillight to anybody out there who might need it and here is where it goes, on Brians yellow F50 in Costa Rica. That light gets to travel! First from the factory in Japan, onward to Australia, half way around the globe to the northern part of Sweden and now way off to Costa Rica - Wow!

Brian was kind enough to send some pics of his ride.
I think it looks real solid. Those mirrors are nice - from a Land Cruiser perhaps..?
I'm sure the four wheel drive gets to good use on the rough roads over there.


 I just noticed that the original ventilation under the windscreen is gone. I guess it can get real hot in there without it, I use mine all the time (in the summer). Good thing the side windows are shaded, I'm sure that makes a difference. Maybe I should do that on mine to...


Well, I hope this will inspire more readers to send some pics of their vintage 4x4's
Thanks Brian, your taillight is on it's way. Hope it works out good for you and may your Daihatsu last forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment